Use of any The Don Pardue LOGO is contingent upon your agreement to the following terms:
1. The Don Pardue d/b/a/ donpardue.com (“Don Pardue”) is the sole owner of the The Don Pardue Logo which is a trademark registered or pending to be registered in Tennessee ~ USA.
Your use of the Logo acknowledges Don Pardue ownership of the Logo. Don Pardue reserves the right to take action against any use of the Logo that does not conform to any of the conditions herein, or that infringes any intellectual property or other rights of Don Pardue or any of its affiliates, or violates other applicable law. All use of or goodwill associated with the Logo shall inure to the benefit of Don Pardue.
Use of the Logo does not indicate or create any endorsement, approval, sponsorship, or affiliation of or with your Web site by Don Pardue or any of its affiliates. The Logo is provided without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title or non-infringement and use of the Logo is at your sole risk.
2. Don Pardue hereby grant you a license to use the Logo, provided you agree that the Logo will:
§ Be used solely for the purpose of linking to http://authorsguildoftn.org (the “Link”);
§ Link always actively;
§ Always stand alone and will not be combined with any other graphical elements;
§ Not be altered in any manner including its size, proportions, font, design, arrangement, colors or elements, or animated, morphed or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance;
§ Not appear more prominently than your personal, company, product, service, or Web site name;
§ Be displayed in a positive manner and will not be used in any way that adversely reflects on Don Pardue or any of its affiliates, or their products or services; you will not transfer, assign, sell, reproduce, distribute, or otherwise exploit your Link to us or your use of the Logo;
§ Appear as provided by Don Pardue.
3. The license further depends on your agreement that the Logo will NOT:
§ Appear on any pages or Web sites including content or advertising for alcoholic beverages, tobacco, religious or political material, firearms and artifacts;
§ Appear on pages including content which Don Pardue finds in its sole discretion to be objectionable, discriminatory or which includes obscene, pornographic, violent, intolerant, tasteless, or denigrating, or sexually oriented content or materials;
§ Create or give the appearance of creating an endorsement, approval, sponsorship, affiliation, or recommendation of any product or service by Don Pardue or any of its affiliates.
4. The license further depends on your agreement that the Logo will not be used or displayed in a way that disparages Don Pardue or its affiliates or their products or services, infringes any intellectual property or other rights of Don Pardue or any of its affiliates, violates any state, federal, or international law, or diminishes or otherwise damages Don Pardue’ goodwill in the Logo.
5. Don Pardue reserves the right to make any change to the information and/or license provided herein at any time for any reason. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for keeping up with any such changes.
6. Don Pardue reserves the right to revoke the Logo license for any reason, in which case you agree to remove the Link and stop use of the Logo within 12 hours of notice of revocation. In such a case you will be prohibited from reinstating the Link or using the Logo without further written permission from Don Pardue
This agreement shall be governed by Tennessee ~ USA law.